Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pioneer investcorp (Update)

This one is a quick update about Pioneer Investcorp.

I have received a lot of mails regarding my post on Pioneer Investcorp. Most of them pertain to the fact that the post does not seem to give a clear direction as to what needs to be done. So, I just thought would put in a quick word about that.

Please read the last part of the post which I am pasting for reference.

"..................Thus I feel that though the company is undervalued but to say that it will be a 10 bagger is probably not correct. I think the fair value of the stock is around Rs 100 to Rs 110 which could be reached if the next 2 quarters results are good. Personally I would like to wait for the next 2 quarters results."

 So its a clear buy at these levels for targets of about Rs 100 odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment