Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sterlite Technologies

Saw an announcement on BSE regarding this stock having a stock split as well as giving a bonus. The record date is 10th of March 2009. This lead me to look at its numbers and ultimately led me to its website. And what I read and understood convinced me as to why Anil Agarwal is so successful. He is trying to straddle across 2 of the hottest sectors of tommorrow i.e. Telecom infrastructure and power transmission. The site also contains some research reports and of them there is one by Antique issued on September 17, 2009 mentioning a target of Rs 385. Now that target has already been achieved. What I would request all of you is to go through the entire report to understand the opportunity that we are staring at in the form of Sterlite Technologies. And mind you this is just talking about earnings growth. If there is a PE rerating as well then I need not say what the result will be. (Research report)

The report is just so well written that I think writing anymore about Sterlite will be like reinventing the wheel. Thought I soudl share it with all of you.

I am invested and I hope you take that decision soon. Would love to hear your comments so that we could all benefit. Happy investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment